Rutherford Robertson, P.A. 704-792-1011
Take advantage of the experience of Rutherford Robertson, P.A. so that you can make informed decisions as you close one chapter of your life and enter into the next.

Domestic violence is not something that just occurs between married or dating couples.  It can be among family members, roommates and people having a child in common.  When domestic violence is an issue, restraining orders and orders of protection can provide the safety and peace of mind victims need. 

Rutherford Robertson, P.A. represents victims of acts of domestic violence or threats of domestic violence as well as individuals accused of committing these acts.  North Carolina recognizes two types of restraining orders, also called orders of protection: 

Orders of protection to prevent violence and threats of violence between two people who have a “personal relationship” as follows:

  • Are current or former spouses;
  • People who have lived together;
  • Are related;
  • Have a child together;
  • Are current or former household members; or
  • Are in a dating relationship
  • Orders of Protection and Civil No-Contact Orders to prevent stalking or harassment by individuals not in a “personal relationship” described above. 

If you are a victim of domestic violence, the longer you delay in taking action could negatively impact your case.  Confidential consultations can be scheduled immediately when circumstances allow.  If you are experiencing domestic violence, stalking, and harassment, or have been accused of doing these things, contact Rutherford Robertson, P.A. today to schedule your confidential consultation.  

related services are Civil No Contact Orders, enforcement of orders

Recent Publications

Children in Custody Disputes, Do's And Dont's
Sometimes when parents are divorcing or are in a custody dispute they tend to lose sight of the important things with regard to their children's rights and sensitivities.
[Read More...]

The Process For An Uncontested Divorce
To get a divorce after the requisite one year of separation, you must file a Complaint and Civil Summons with the court, generally in the county you reside.
[Read More...]

Get in Touch

  • Phone:
    Ph:704-792-1011 / Fax:704-792-0901
  • Request Info:
    Submit An Email
  • Address:
    30 Church St S,
    Concord, NC 28025