Rutherford Robertson, P.A. 704-792-1011
Take advantage of the experience of Rutherford Robertson, P.A. so that you can make informed decisions as you close one chapter of your life and enter into the next.

Born and raised in Cabarrus County, Jennifer R. Robertson, formerly Jennifer A. Rutherford, is fulfilling her childhood dream of building a law practice in an area surrounded by familiar faces with the hometown charm and comfort of Historic Downtown Concord.  Jennifer R. Robertson is licensed in the state of North Carolina to practice law.  Jennifer graduated from East Carolina University in 2000 with her Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice, with a minor in Philosophy.

Jennifer then sought out adventure in Topeka, Kansas and graduated from Washburn University School of Law in 2004.  During her second year of law school, Jennifer was invited to be a supplemental instructor for Contracts to the incoming students. She also served as a student editor for the Family Law Quarterly.  Additionally, Jennifer demonstrated early promise as a litigator in that she auditioned and won a spot on the trial advocacy team, an honor typically awarded to students in their third year of law school. Jennifer's team competed in the ABA Trial Advocacy competition where she was awarded a semi-finalist position. Her excellence in the art of trial advocacy gained her a scholarship and induction into the prestigious Order of Barristers.  During Jennifer's third year she was a legal intern for the Washburn Law Clinic where she was the attorney of record for contested cases involving divorce, financial support, child custody, and paternity. This experience solidified Jennifer's desire to practice family law.

Recent Publications

Children in Custody Disputes, Do's And Dont's
Sometimes when parents are divorcing or are in a custody dispute they tend to lose sight of the important things with regard to their children's rights and sensitivities.
[Read More...]

The Process For An Uncontested Divorce
To get a divorce after the requisite one year of separation, you must file a Complaint and Civil Summons with the court, generally in the county you reside.
[Read More...]

Get in Touch

  • Phone:
    Ph:704-792-1011 / Fax:704-792-0901
  • Request Info:
    Submit An Email
  • Address:
    30 Church St S,
    Concord, NC 28025